Thursday, October 4, 2012

William and Kate say farewell to California


It has been an amazing first tour for William and Kate as a married couple. I noted recently the tour had no lows whatsoever. From their arrival in Ottawa to the Canada celebrations finishing off with the BAFTA reception last night where they were the toast of tinseltown everything went better than anyone could have hoped for. For Duchess Kate on her debut tour getting it right in terms of style and greeting the right people was no easy task. However, everyone who met had nothing but good things to say about the beautiful Duchess. Whether she was meeting actress Nicole Kidman or a child at the inner city academy she treated everyone equally and gave them her full attention. One could tell she knew how much it meant to them to meet her. Today she told a reported she had 'really enjoyed the tour'. As for William he was a delight throughout the tour and reminded me of Diana in many ways.
The couple have just left California at LAX airport on a British Airways scheduled flight. I have been blogging about Kate since the Royal wedding and thoroughly enjoyed covering each and every event. I shall write a post on the 'most memorable moments of the tour' If there is anything you would like to see featured please feel free to comment. I look forward to covering the coming stories about Duchess Kate, I would like to sincerely thank you all who read my blog throughout the tour! Hopefully we will see another one in the not too distant future.








As you know I've been favouring posting quite a lot of the photo's from today, I will finish the post with two of my favourites. One of Kate wiping dust from William's jacket and secondly of her reaching down to talk to a little girl :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment