Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kate Middleton plays Prince Charming

At just ten years old, Kate Middleton proved she was ready to be a royal by starring in a school play as 'Prince Charming'. Kate is clearly a natural and shows off her acting skills wonderfully playing a lovesick prince. 'Oh wow, woe, woe is me. I'm in love. I can't eat. I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on everything. My memory is gone'. A friend asked her 'How long has this being going on?' The Duchess of Cambridge displays perfect comic timing replying, 'Has what been going on?' The audience filled with parents of the school children bursts into a fit of laughter. Kate throughly entertained the crowd.

Little did she know in 1992 that she would be marrying 'Prince Charming'. Kate participated as often as she could at St Andrew's prep school in Pangbourne, Berks. She also played 'Eliza Doolittle' and narrated 'Joseph and the  Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat'. Kate's most memorable role as a girl who speaks about marrying a prince. He's all I ever hoped for, rich and handsome, he'll fall in love with me and marry me. Yes, oh yes dear William'. This is quite a massive coincidence and surely very entertaining for the Middleton family and indeed, the royal couple to look back on!




0 comments:

Post a Comment